Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 10, 2015

The anime’s story revolves around Nya-tan, the cat of Chinese astrology who wants to become a member of the Chinese zodiac. Nya-tan is simple and suffers from memory loss, and she tries various foolish ways to become a member. She meets Takeru Tendo, a high school student who lives alone in Akihabara, and becomes a freeloader at his house. Little by little, she gets closer to her goal.



Etotama is fun, then its gets cool and it left me speechless of how good it is.

The only reason i'm placing such a high rating on what looks like some
shallow fanservice like anime is that... for me - its not like that at all.

Most people complicate things on how anime must have "this or that" level of animation, sound, blah blah blah for it to be good.

My only basis is solely 
"did this anime teach me something important and did it well?"

For me, Etotama delivered - it taught me how to have fun.







Posted in , , by Unknown 19:12 No comments

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter

Search Our Site

Pages